Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do you film these events? [click here]
"I film events as a hobby. I do not charge enough to make a living doing this but
I would like to cover my costs and make it worth my time. I really do enjoy filming
games as well as providing recorded memories for people."
- How soon will DVDs be ready after filming? [click here]
It will depend on my current workload, but you can usually expect them in two to
three days for a regular season game. For tournaments you can expect it to take longer,
nine to ten days.
- How far are you willing to travel? [click here]
I generally do not want to travel farther than Decatur, but I will consider working
out a deal with you if I am needed.
- If my team loses will I still have to buy the minimum amount of DVDs? [click here]
- Do you sell DVDs to the other team? [click here]
I often pass out cards to other teams to buy DVDs.
- I would like a clips tape for my child, would you do that? [click here]
I have created clips tapes in the past for kids to send to college coaches, however;
this takes a lot of time. You may contact me and request a clips tape
but I cannot guarantee that I will have time to make one.
- Do you film in bad weather? [click here]
Yes, I will film in bad weather. I use an umbrella and will soon get a weather case
for my camera. But please make sure you notify me if you find
that your game is cancelled.
- Do you have a card that I could print out to pass around? [click here]